Before you set off on your journey to us
There are a few things you should read before coming to us. They will help you to familiarise yourself with our camp’s basic rules.
Reception, arrival and departure
Reception is open daily from 8 am to 9 pm at the campsite (from May 1st to September 30st). Telephone contact +420 602 427 163 or +420 737 659 809.
Please arrive at the campsite when the reception is open. During the campsite’s operation which every day from 8 am to 9 pm.
Leaving the complex at the end of your holiday accommodation is scheduled for no later than 12 noon. You’ll have time to have a relaxing breakfast and go home for lunch. And if you want to stay for a while, you can leave your car in the parking lot and go for swimming, for example.
How to behave in the camp and in Jesenice
- Please respect your surroundings. You definitely won’t be alone in the camp.
- Observe fire safety when grilling and lighting fires.
- Keep order and cleanliness. Sort the waste just like we do.
- Don’t use shower gels, etc. when swimming in Jesenice.
- Save nature. Be kind by not using any chemicals with us.
- If you drive through the camp, drive at a maximum of 10 km/h.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Don’t throw cigarette ends or other rubbish on the ground.
- Don’t leave your children unattended.