The Baldi Autocamp on the Jesenice dam near Cheb
Since 2004, a popular meeting place for camping fans from all over Europe.
The Baldi Autocamp is located in an area of approximately 2 hectares, which is designed for around 50 caravans and 40 tents. It’s located in a quiet area of the Jesenice dam, which lies in the Karlovy Vary region on the Cheb basin, where the nearby Bohemian Forest separates the Czech Republic from Germany. The Jesenice dam near Cheb is located right in the heart of the Slavkov Forest protected landscape area and in the vicinity of the spa towns of Františkovy Lázně, Mariánské Lázně and Karlovy Vary. This interesting geographical location in the centre of the spa triangle is an ideal recreational area particularly suitable for fans of cycling, hiking, sailing, windsurfing, paddle-boarding, swimming, fishing, mushroom picking, but also wonderful regarding spa procedures and wellness activities, which are plentiful in the area. Families with children also often enjoy a pleasant holiday with us.
What awaits you at the Baldi campsite
- Beach directly in the camp, children’s corner, climbing frames.
- Quality sanitary facilities – hot water, showers, toilets.
- Refreshments – daily at the kiosk directly within the camp.
- Free wireless internet Wi-Fi.
- 2 new residential cottages in the centre of the camp.
What you'll appreciate at our campsite
- You can bring your pets with you.
- You can have a barbeque in the camp. Tripod fires are also allowed.
- Jesenice and its surrounding areas offer water activities and sports.
- There is a shop 1.5 km from the Baldi campsite.
- You can go fishing in Jesenice. It’s a fisherman’s paradise.
17 badges of the Camp of the Year competition
Water sports and activities in Jesenice
Windsurfing, Paddle-boarding, Sailing …
If you have a paddleboard, make sure you bring it with you. If you do not have a paddleboard, you can rent it from us. There is also a windsurfing and sailing community in Jesenice, so there’s a lot going on here. It’s not like the Garda, but sometimes the wind does blow very nicely. We recommend a full day ride around the Jesenická dam. It’s a really great trip. In addition to water sports, you can also go swimming, diving and fishing at the dam.
Swimming outdoor and indoor
You can swim directly in the Jesenice dam during the summer months. When the weather is bad and you want to swim, you can head to the surrounding pools and aqua-centre. For example, you have: